Sonntag, 26. November 2006

some pics to share my other rides...

Thats my ´62 bug (The car I love the most). I have owned it nearly 20 yeras ago and it was a long way to find the best setup. The first few years I drove the car every day with an 1200 ccm/34hp engine. It is now (usually) equipped with a 2110ccm / 190hp engine built by Udo Becker (the engine that is now in the Fiat-Project).
At the moment I have some gearbox problems (crack after a run in Bitburg) but I will try to get this car back on the track in 2007.


The "family-van" a ´79 T2B, we use this car for holliday trips (Corse, Denmark, GB... next year Norway).
Car is equiped with a 2 liter engine and 40 Weber Carbs, not to spend all the holliday on the road. It is easy to have some "independent" days because we have all we need inside... (pics: Denmark 2006, "best part of me" Steffi relaxing in Corse 2005).






During the next week I will spend some time to take pictures of my two-wheel projects some preview?:

to be continued...





Keine Kommentare: